Saturday 19 March 2011

Dior Night Dust Swatches

Just thought I'd post a couple more swatches of the Dior palettes I photographed a couple of days ago. Night dust is a palette I've had in my stash for ages and unfortunately it doesn't get used often. The combination of shades are different to other Dior palettes I own in the fact that they don't really seem to complement each other that well. Maybe it's just the way I use/apply them? 

Dior Night Dust Palette

Dior Night Dust

Dior Night Dust swatch without flash

Dior Night Dust swatch with flash


I find the glitter in the black shade to be a little bit too chunky for my taste and the mauve has too much blue in it for my liking. I do find myself using the rich brown shade fairly often though and despite the colours not being quite right for me, they do apply and blend really well and lasting power is excellent!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate and read each and every one of them!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...